The Fourth of July is over. Without any big fun events coming around for months, we could get a little bored, like kids on the in-between stretches of a road trip. In the spirit of livening things up, I’ve got a little game to play that’s good for at least a week of distraction, and maybe even fun:
- Choose a color from the selection below. This will be the color of the day.
- It will pop up, like magic, everywhere.
- When you see it, breathe your color in on your in breath, out on your out breath.
- Play at being a color resonator for seconds or minutes, you and your color just hanging out together.
- Tomorrow, choose a new color for the day and do it all over again. Delicious!